So, we have been up to a lot of fun things lately, and I just thougth I would document a few.
1. Max and Cash played soccer. Max was a maniac and I had to tell him not to knock the other kids over and to try not to score so much. He was the biggest on any of the teams. Cash just sat there, and most the time I couldn't get him to step on the field. He really enjoyed the treats afterward. I was their coach, and it was a lot of fun...most of the time. I think I am now a firm believer that 3-year-olds want to play soccer a lot less that their parents think they do. I had a lot of really enthusiastic parents, and not a lot of kids that wanted to play.
2. Gus played baseball and felt pretty proud to be on a team!
3. I saw Wicked, which was absolutely wonderful.
4. I ran a ragnar relay a few weeks ago with the Wright family and it was really fun and painful.
5. I just got back from a 4 day trip to New York City with some of my girlfriends from high school: Heidi, Becky, and Rachel. Libby and Brittany live there on 85th and Columbus. I feel really cool saying that. It was so fun to be with all these amazing ladies in the big apple, and I must say, my favorite thing was trying to eat as much good food as possible!
(You might be wondering why Paul has not been mentioned in any of these occurances yet, and the answer is simple: Tax season. He is busy working away for old uncle Sam, but He will go with me to see Bill Cosby perform live in a couple weeks, and when tax season is over, we are taking the whole family on a wonderful trip to Lego Land! Yeah!)
6. Baby number 5 is growing bigger every day. I am 6 months along, and baby is due in June! We are going to be surprised this time, but I have a feeling it is another girl. We'll see.
We are feeling so blessed and just having a lot of fun!