Voting Rating:

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Max was not quite as enthusiastic about having his very own birthday cake as I had hoped. I can't understand why. He is very enthusiastic about food in general.





Gus and I made a cookie monster pinata for his and Paul's birthday on February 12. It was a lot of fun, and it took a good beating too before it fell apart!















Here is Gus eating breakfast in bed on his birthday.












Gus has been very interested when I put on my makeup lately, so I dolled him up a bit. Paul just about killed me, but it was worth it. He looked so funny. What do you think? Would he be a pretty girl?

3 comments:

ME said...

Oh man! That picture of Gus with make-up is awesome! That will be some good black mail someday. And you made the pinata? What can you not do?

Kristi said...

You are amamzing! How in the world do you make a pinata???
I LOVE the breakfast in bed - how sweet! Do you get that on your birthday too?

M.M.M. said...

Robyn. Hello. Gus looks very nice.