Voting Rating:

Monday, June 2, 2008

Little sisters

Just a little update on what's going on with us. This last few weeks we have really been pushing on our house. We hope to have it done this month! ( I am so sick of it, I won't even be sad to sell it!) I am still feeling pretty pukey with this baby stuff, but I think I will feel great pretty soon. When we talk to Gus about the baby, he insists it is a girl. He does not want another little brother. He told us he wants to name his baby sister, Cherry. We just found out that my brother and his wife are having their third girl in a row. They have one boy that is the oldest, and he is pretty bummed because he wanted a baby brother. When we told Gus this, he just perked up and said, "I'll just give Caden my brother (referring to Max), and we can have Caden's baby sister." I asked him, "wouldn't you miss Max?" He said, " no, I don't like Max. I want a sister!" If I ever even say something like, "what if we have a boy?", or "what would you want to name the baby if it is a boy," he just throws a huge fit and says, "I don't want another brother, I want a sister!" So, for both of our sakes, I am hoping for a girl. We are not going to find out what the baby is, so it will be a suspenseful 9 months!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Your so brave! I'm too big of a planer, I have to know even though I always said that once I had one of each what did it matter. But I need to find out. Wes is the same except with a brother instead. He says if it's a girl we can just send her back!

The Becker Bunch said...

That's so great!! Kids adjust...and he'll be thrilled with whatever eventually...although my money is on a girl for you!!:) Boys are SO MUCH FUN...and girls are just darling! I think we'll TRY to not find out this next time since we have one of each...but Seth doesn't think I'll be able to! We'll see...I gotta get pregnant first!!

Kristi said...

I said I wouldn't find out with #3 cause I already had one of each but then Emma told me at like 6 weeks pregnant that it was a girl and her name was Hannah. So, I had to find out if she was right! She was, on both counts! Who knows, maybe Gus is very intuitive like Emma! Especially if you have been sicker than usual!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

I didn't know you were pregnant again! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Hey Fox Fam! Your little family is so cute! It is great to see what you are up too. Our blog is private but we would love to send you an invite if you want to send me your e-mail.
Hope all is well!
Brittney
aaronbrittbond@gmail.com