Voting Rating:

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Halloween...a little late!

I thought I would post some of our Halloween pictures since I did not take the time to do it before. Here is Max, my little monkey. This costume was a bit too small for him, so it made it even funnier. He is such a chunk!

When I planned our Halloween costumes, we were in Flagstaff where it is cold, so Gus's costume was very warm. The only problem is we went trick or treating in Mesa, and this was what Gus looked like when we were done. The poor kid was sweating to death under his helmet!








Here is Gus in full costume at his joy school Halloween party. He loves joy school. Every time I come to pick him up he tells me to go away because he doesn't want to go home. Ouch! Pretty soon he won't need me for anything.



Here are the boys carving pumpkins. We always sneak candy in the pumpkins so when the kids open them up, there is candy inside. We call them magic pumpkins!


I am not usually one to dress up my dog, but I thought this costume was hillarious. Boo did not really love the hat, but he made the coolest little black and white horse I have ever seen.

3 comments:

M.M.M. said...

hey-so I meant to tell you how good it was to see you all the other weekend. It made me remember how much we love you guys!

Gustafson Family said...

It's time for an update lady!!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Congrats on your little baby!!!