Voting Rating:

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pretty nice and Kinda ugly

Max saw a package of Disney princess valentines at the store and he made a disgusted face, and said, " I do not like those." I told him that it was ok for him to like girls, and he said, "I like girls, but not those girls because they are too pretty." So I said, " what kind of girls do you like then?" He replied, "The ones that are pretty nice, and kinda ugly...like you mom." To which I replied by singing the song, "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, better make an ugly woman your wife." So I just wanted to send a shout out to all those pretty nice, kinda ugly ladies out there. Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

J Fox said...

Oh Max, he's always good for a nice quote and laugh. And I think your much prettier than any of those princesses!

Britt said...

I LOVE this, Robyn!

Kira said...

Oh my goodness - that is HILARIOUS! What a funny kid!