Voting Rating:

Saturday, May 3, 2008

OK , everyone. I just realized I am a total dork, and I didn't know that people could post comments on my blog. I went through today and read all the comments that anyone has been posting. How fun to hear from everyone. I read comments from like 6 months ago that I didn't even know were there.

Things have been going great lately. I have been so hungry. I have been eating like a cow. That is the only time I feel good is when I am eating. Before and after I eat, I am in a constant state of nausia.

Preschool is almost over. I love my kids, but I am really tired, so it will be nice to have a breather for a couple of months. I am really excited about show-and-tell day, and our big pizza party.

I found this picture, where I think Max totally looks like Donald Trump, but Paul didn't agree with me, so tell me what you guys think.
















Things are going really great on our house. We have a swing on our front porch now! I am so excited. The weather is so nice now. In a month, it will even be nice at night time.

OK, so Max is 15 months and still not walking. Oh, but don't let him fool you, He knows how to walk, he just doesn't care. The kid is so content with life as it is. He is by far the happiest, funniest baby I know, but please walk Max, because I am really sick of throwing away all your pants because they have holes in the knees, and when we are camping, I would love to be able to put you on the ground without you turning into a complete dust ball. Everyone keeps telling me, oh, when he walks, he will get into everything. He already does! At this point, it would really be a ton easier if he would just stand up and go his own way! I love the kid!

1 comment:

M.M.M. said...

Max must take after paul, being "slow" that is. That was supposed to be funny, but that sounded mean when I put it in writing. Oh well, no offense, it was a total joke!