Voting Rating:

Wednesday, April 23, 2008


I am very sad these days! Our digital camera broke. I feel like I don't want to blog until I have something new to show everyone, but alas, we have no new pictures. Things have been going great though. For those of you who don't know. We live with my brother in law Brad. The other day we were all sitting eating breakfast together and Gus turned to Brad and said "Brad, you should get married in the temple." This was quite funny because Brad is almost 30 and gets this from a lot of people, just usually not 3 year olds. Brad said "why?" and Gus said, "So my mom can do your makeup. We all had a good laugh. Gus likes to play with my makeup at times, so one day I decided to really do him up. Yesterday, we were playing at a friends house, and Gus and his little girl friend Ivy were parading around in princess dresses. It is a good thing he is comfortable with himself.

1 comment:

The Becker Bunch said...

What a BEAUTIFUL little man you have there!!:) That is so funny...kids are so funny!! I love all the new posts you have on your blog...keep it up!!