Voting Rating:

Monday, October 20, 2008

Kid's say the darndest things

Is any one else amazed at the things that come out of their kids mouths. I swear, when they start reasoning for themselves, they really come to some of the funniest conclusions. I love it! Today, Gus got done going to the bathroom. Sometimes he sits, and sometimes he stands. Today he decided to stand. When he was done, he walked out of the bathroom and said, "Mom, you will never be as strong as me, because you can't stand up when you go pee." Okay, where did that come from? I must admit, he is right. Boys do have the advantage of standing when they pee. It doesn't seem like an advantage until you have to go while your camping, running, or doing anything where a toilet is not readily available. I guess Gus already understands the leverage he has over the female population. He's a genius!

On a separate note, Max is really testing me lately. It seems like every time he is either in the bath tub, or just getting out, he decides that it is a good time to go to the bathroom (number 2, and he is not potty trained). I'll just leave it at that and spare you the gory details!

My baby is due in a month and a half, and when it is safe, I am going to start doing squats and lunges to help speed up the process. I am more ancy than usual to get this baby on the outside of my stomach. Oh and by the way, Happy Halloween to everyone!

No comments: