Voting Rating:

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Humor

Today, I was trying to teach Gus a Halloween joke that he could tell people. So this is how the joke goes: Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?....... because he didn't have any guts. So I told it to him a few times, and then I asked him, "why didn't the skeleton cross the road?" and Gus replied, "because he didn't have any nuts." OK, that also works! Hillarious. I almost died laughing. He now recites the joke correctly, but it is not nearly as funny as his first version.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Ha! That is funny! I love kids! Your blog is cute, I am a nosey person I guess, but I am glad I found you in the 'blogging world'...

The Sauls said...

That is classic. You need to write that down so you can tell his kids. lol I love it when they say funny stuff.