Voting Rating:

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Crazy, Crazy

I have been wanting to post for a while, but I am too lazy to upload the pictures from my camera. Trust me, when I do, it will be awesome. Paul and I are both suffering from that crazy time at school right before Thanksgiving when all of your big assignments are due. That would be dominating my thoughts if it weren't for the fact that I keep having killer contractions, but I am not going into labor. I am not one to usually be very anxious at the end of my pregnancy. I usually just go with the flow, but I am having a really hard time concentrating. I just want the baby out for me to love and hold, and then contractions and labor won't be the only thing I can think about anymore. It is really hard studying about the nervous system when my mind is on the baby. Also, I am excited to see if we will have a little boy or girl. Anyway, life is good. We went on a hike for veterans day, got our first snow storm, and went to boyscout night at Sizzler. What more could a girl ask for?

2 comments:

Britt said...

ROBYN!!!!!! I didn't know that you were going back to school. What are you studying? I am glad that I found your little blog! :)

Kira said...

Hey! I understand you are to be congratulated!! Can't wait to see pictures of your little one!