Voting Rating:

Monday, February 2, 2009

Confusing

Does anyone else have a facebook page, because lately I am beginning to see the world of information available on facebook. So many of my family and friends are on there. The only problem is that I have no idea how to navigate it. I always get thoroughly confused and lost when I am on it, and I don't know how to get to certain pages and things that I want to see. This is why I much prefer blogging. It is so simple. All I have to do is go to someone's page and read what they wrote. No clicking here or there, or adding different applications, or getting lost. I really need simplicity in my life. On another note we had an awesome weekend with family this weekend down in the Valley. I just love my family so much. I couldn't be more blessed!

3 comments:

M.M.M. said...

How'd the 5 cheese ziti turn out? Delightfully cheeseriffic?

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

I'm with you. I have facebook, but I don't use it very much. There's too much junk. Who cares about sending a plant?? I just want to see people! I love blogging. BTW, your sister-in-law and brother just moved into my ward. Small world!

M.M.M. said...

So did your mom give you the message? We aren't friends anymore. Whatever...wedding...blah blah.
Just kidding.