Voting Rating:

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Gus!

Here is Gus enjoying a delectable breakfast in bed, complete with Spider man sunglasses. It is our tradition to serve breakfast in bed on anyone's birthday!




























Here is Gus helping me put the finishing touches on our pirate pinata.














RRRRR matey, shiver me timbers, there's our pirate now!














Here is our pirate cake, It turned out good at first, but then the gold mad the end a little to heavy and it ended up splitting right down the middle. I guess they got ship wrecked!














And here is the man of the hour. Yeah presents!














Here is Max taking a swing at the pirate. It was also Paul's birthday. Gus was born on Paul's b'day, but Paul's birthday festivities were not quite as exciting. What a fun day! Gus is such a joy in my life! All of my boys are!

3 comments:

Kisha Atkin said...

Happy birthday, Gus and Paul!! I love the cake, that is too cool!

-Queen LeKisha

M.M.M. said...

RRRRR matey, shiver me timbers, there's our pirate now!

That was my favorite part. I could picture you saying it.

M.M.M. said...

check out my blog!