Voting Rating:

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fathers and Sons

So last weekend was father's and sons, and I am considering having all boys so that I can have one weekend all to myself for the rest of my life. Oh how delightful. Of course, this time, Paul did not take the baby, but Gus and Max were out of my hair for the night. They did, however, come home much to early the next morning. I had all of these visions of going garage selling the next morning and getting my house completely spotless before they returned, but I realized one night is just not enough time for all the things I want to do when I am not dragging kids along. Any way, here are some pictures. By the way, the bath tub water was completely brown when I bathed these boys the next day. Dirty, Dirty, Dirty!

















































1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like they had a great time! Ben took Wes and Sage with him this year. I wasn't going to complain about that. She was so broken hearted that she wasn't going and Ben is a softy so he offered to take her. Glad you got some moments alone with the baby.