Voting Rating:

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wigwam living

For our anniversary, we decided to go to the Snowflake temple, and then stay over night in a hotel. Luckily for us, the Wigwam hotel is in Holbrook, in between Flagstaff and Snow flake. We always said we wanted to stay in these. I must admit they were pretty old, and not very nice, but you can't beat spending your anniversary in a tee pee.



















They have a bunch of old cars parked throughout the whole parking lot. It really reminds me of the movie Cars. Here are some modeling pictures of Paul and I.




























This was our fifth anniversary, and I must say, the longer we are married, the more I realize that we haven't even been married that long. There was a couple working in the temple who had been married 55 years...only 50 years longer than us. Here's to another 50 years!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

How fun that you got to stay there! I have always wanted to;) Did you know that the Wigwam is what the cozy cones were made after? Pretty cool!
Happy Anniversary!!

Britt said...

Wow!!! these are awesome. I have always wondered if people actually stay there...I guess I know now. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you've already been married 5 years!!! :)

kai and steph said...

found your blog off of kishas... very cute. I finally made one...kaiandsteph.blogspot.com

M.M.M. said...

Well...was it nicer than the Dobson Ranch Inn? That's my question.

Steph said...

Fun! You are true Natives!!! Happy anniversary! The car you are standing by Robyn reminds me of Mater from Cars.