Voting Rating:

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cash's first hair cut

Here Cash is enjoying his first slice of cake after his hair cut



Here he is washing the hair off

there the hair goes, dropping off onto the floor


This was my baby before he became a little boy!



I always wait one year before I give my baby's hair cuts, and Cash turned a year last month. I am always so excited to give them their first hair cut, but then I am always so sad afterward because they no longer look like babies, but like little boys.

3 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Hey Robyn!! I just found your blog on someones blog list! I'm so excited. I hope you don't mind if I follow it. If you would like to follow mine it's www.isaacandben.blogspot.com.

Rogers Family said...

BTW, this is Stacey, LOL

The Sauls said...

I can't believe how big Cash is already. Time sure flies. I hope all is going well. We are thinking about coming up one Wednesday. What time do you teach preschool?