Voting Rating:

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Can't Sleep

Well, we are moving tomorrow, and I just cannot go to sleep. I was sleeping perfectly sound when I had to wake up and feed my baby around 1:00 AM and now I can not go back to sleep. I just keep thinking about all the things I need to do. We are not moving far, actually just down the street. I am so glad that we get to stay in Mountainaire. I love the community out here. I have truly made some great friends. We are really excited to be selling our house. The rental house we are moving into is a cute little 700 Sq foot cabin: 2 beds, one bath, and the washer and dryer are right in the middle of the kitchen. No joke, they actually block access to some of the cabinets, but I am so excited. I love keeping things simple. We have thoroughly de-junked! I can't wait to spend Christmas in our cozy little house together. Also, I am excited not to be home owner for a little while. I could do with out the responsibility right now. It's nice to know that if something breaks, some one else has to fix it instead of me. Anyway, in leau of Thanksgiving I want to say that I am so blessed. When it comes to the things that really matter in life, I couldn't ask for more. I am so grateful to have a wonderful husband who supports me in everything I do, and three strapping young boys who are so healthy and fun. Most of all I am grateful to know that Jesus Christ lives, and that I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father. What more could I ask for?

4 comments:

M.M.M. said...

Hey if you are in town the 12th of December we need some funny white elephant gifts if you know what I mean. 6 PM!
Oh and when I went out this morning to get in my car to go to the gym I thought to myself I can't believe I used to go running an hour earlier outside. Albeit I was late every time. but still.

Judy/Mom said...

Good luck with your move. We love you guys!
Aunt Judy

Britt said...

you in a cabin living with your husband and 3 boys...I don't think that there is anything that fits you better :) Good luck with everything. If you're in Mesa over Thanksgiving we should get together!

The Sauls said...

I just love you! I miss talking to you. I hope all is going well. Who knows, maybe you'll end up here after all.