Voting Rating:

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Goodbye house!

So, we are actually selling our house. I thought this day would never come, and now that it is here. I don't know whether to be excited or devastated. I never planned on staying here longer than a few months, and I never planned on making any friends, but now that we have lived here over 2 years, I don't know if I can tear myself away from mountainaire. I love being in the woods in less than five minutes (on foot). I love the tree huggers that live all around me. I love the trees. I love all my book club friends, and running partners. Life just seems a lot more slow paced. Anyway, I am excited to figure out where we will live in less than a month. I really have no idea, but it will be fun to live in some little dumpy place with cheap rent for a while. It will be nice not to have the responsibility of owning a house. It has been a good little house, and I hope the new family loves it as much as we have. Things have not worked out the way we planned, but the Lord has blessed us in so many ways. Isn't it amazing how he knows us better than we know ourselves. Good times.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Moving?! That is always an exciting adventure! You will have to let us know where! Good luck selling your house.

Ben and Maggie said...

Move here! It's so pretty! Good luck figuring it all out. Keep us updated on what's going on. Miss you!

RP said...

Congrats on selling!!! Are you staying around or off somewhere else? We miss you guys and are so happy for you! Wherever you end up will be great and know all will work out great!

Amy

Kim said...

Bittersweet, I know the feeling. Do you really not know where your going? Are you coming back down to the valley? I really have wanted to get together with your family. I know the kids and I would have so much fun!!

Britt said...

Good luck with everything!! I'm excited to see where you guys end up moving to.

Becky and Scott said...

I can't believe you are finally moving either! That's crazy great! I vote Mesa or Gilbert for your next move, but that's me! :) If you guys are close we'll definitly help you guys move in if you need! Love you Robyn!

Kisha Atkin said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I hope everything works out for you guys! You deserve it! Everyone has grown so much! I am so jealous of your vac. in montana. What a gorgeous place! kisha.atkin@hotmail.com - shoot me an email sometime and I will send you an invite to our blog. Let us know where you end up. I remember you talking about Mesa but that was a while ago.