Voting Rating:

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Toot Toot

I can not wait for Halloween. We have been cooking up costumes for quite some time, and it has been a lot of fun. Just thought I would give a little glimpse of Gus's costume. He loves Popeye, and can't wait to show off his big muscles on Halloween!

I just have one problem. He keeps singing the Popeye song, and the only version he knows goes as follows:
I'm popeye the sailor man,
I live in a garbage can,
I never go swimmin with bare naked women,
I'm popeye the sailor man.

I keep trying to get him to say bull legged women, but now he just says bull-naked women. Thanks to his uncle Simon for teaching him this. I've been trying to make up another one, but my creativity seems to be having a drought. If anyone can think of one, let me know.

4 comments:

Kira said...

That is hilarious! I LOVE the costume! Such talented family members I have. And those are all adoable pictures of your boys! I don't think I've seen an up close picture of Cash for awhile. He's a cutie!

Don said...

wowsers! It sounds like a lot has been going on for you guys recently! I could have known this if you called me back. Thanks goodness for your blog.
JK

Hansen Five said...

so if i would have read this before last night i would have asked him to sing the popeye song. that is hilarious! you guys looked great. you are so inspiring!!!

Steph said...

I love it! No doubt Paul taught him that song! He looks great! PS> I read a post just under this one and it looks like you "cooked up" a chip-n-dale act for your sons to do at the family talent show! WOW...?