Voting Rating:

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A little of this and a little of that!

Cash had pink-eye. I think he looks like the monster guy on the goonies "Hey you guys!"


So I think Max might need braces



I don't know what these boys would do with out each other.



Back in the saddle again. We went horse back riding with some cute girls from our ward. It was quite a treat!



Gus was a natural!



Boys will be boys. This was pretty much how ever day went this summer. You should have seen the bath water!


My sweet angel baby! The only one that I don't ever have to send to time-out.



Just thought this was sweet




Just a little something we cooked up for the family talent show!




Freak!

2 comments:

Tera said...

I want to go horseback riding! I love their little black pants, bare bellies, and necktie

Hansen Five said...

these pictures rule! i love the teeth and just all of them. it is a great snippet of your life!