Voting Rating:

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man!


Cash was Swea' Pea, the orphan that got dropped on Popeye's porch





Paul was Wimpy, Popeye's best friend (I'll pay you tomorrow for a hamburger today)




Gus was the man himself: Popeye




Max was the villainous Bluto, always trying to get the girl


and here we all are at the trunk or treat. I never got a picture of Olive Oil by herself. It was very nice of her to come along. I must say, she was much more stunning in person.
So here is the end result of our Halloween Costumes for this year. We were the clan from Popeye which worked out great because what other theme costume can you think of with all boys and only one girl (The only other one I could think of was the smurfs...maybe next year). Anyway, we had a tootin good time trunk-or-treating on Friday night, and then trick-or-treating around the neighborhood on Saturday. Halloween is such a fun holiday. What a blast! Now if I could only stop eating the Halloween candy.

3 comments:

Britt said...

I agree- Olive Oil is extremely stunning. You guys look super cute!! :)

Steph said...

I LOVE your popeye costumes! I think they are perfect! I think Max was a good Bluto... He was probably the only boy in your family that could pull off that look.

The Buchanan Bunch said...

wow! your costumes rock Rob.