Voting Rating:

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dead Wrong

Okay, so I said Gus had no natural ability in the area of bike riding, and I think he has officially proved me wrong. All I had to do is let go. I thought that I should hold on to his shirt until I could feel that he had his balance. Apparently, the only way he could learn to balance on his own was to be riding on his own. So all I had to do was give him a big push and let go, and he figured the rest out all by himself. All the frustration of trying to explain things to him was worthless. He just had to do it. Being a mom really rocks my world. It is so amazing to watch these little people grow and learn. I don't even want to think about teaching him how to drive a stick shift. Oh, please Lord, grant me patience! Here is a video of day two without training wheels. Rock on Gus!

1 comment:

April Jirsa said...

wahoo! Ryker will be so excited to come and ride again, he did say you were not happy when gus would not petal...but gus has it down now! Way to go Guser!