Voting Rating:

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Impatience!

I tried to teach Gus how to ride a bike with out training wheels today, and I had to keep fighting the urge not to push his bike over and yell at him. I can't believe how frustrated I was getting with it. He has no natural ability in this area. Give him a hammer and nails or a pen and a paper and he will whip out something amazing, but put him on a bike and he has a very short attention span. Of course, when I am frustrated, it makes him have no fun at all, and then he just gets worse and worse, and then I just get more and more frustrated. I think it is just like a catch 22. Nobody wins! Anyway, I think this is something I may have to delegate to his father. Gosh I hope the neighbors didn't witness my pitiful teaching attempt today!

1 comment:

Hansen Five said...

i hear ya. go gus!!! take him to fox glen for FHE. that might work!