Voting Rating:

Thursday, July 14, 2011

A beautiful girl

This is Jana with her twin brother Kevin. I just love Kevin! He graduated from high school this year and will be heading off to college and a mission. I made him promise me that he will still be my friend even though he is going to be off to bigger and better things.


Jana is such a ham. She just loves posing for these kinds of pictures. But seriously, being around these people is really such a blessing. During the opportunities I have had to be in Jana's classroom, I have learned a lot about just loving people without holding back or judging. Those kids know a lot more about it than we do. I feel like we are all so guarded, always worrying about what we look like or what people think of us. These kids just are who they are, and they love you for who you are.
I am really glad that my kids have their aunt Jana

No comments: