Voting Rating:

Monday, August 25, 2008

1st day of school

Today is Paul's first day of school for his very last semester of college. He has got a crazy schedule, but he handles being busy very well. He never seems to get too stressed unless there is something really wrong. I decided a couple of weeks ago that I was going to go back to school, and thus today was also my first day of school. I have had really mixed emotions about going back. I am so excited, but for some reason, being out of school for 4 years makes me really nervous to go back. I will have to develop good study habits again, and I won't just be able to take off with my kids and do whatever I want. I am going to nursing school. Luckily, because of my previous degree, I have a lot of the prerequisites done, and I don't have to take any Bull crap humanities classes. I think it will be hard to work it in between my kids, but now is as good a time as any. I'm only going to have more kids, and life is only going to get more crazy. One thing that my Mary Kay business taught me is that I will be able to make the time for anything I want to do, as long as it is important to me. My family will always come first, but that doesn't mean I can't do anything for myself. Well, I just wanted to get some of those feelings off my chest. Like I said, I am a bit nervous.

3 comments:

Trina said...

Hey Robyn!
Just an FYI, if I had to do school again I would do dental hygene.(SP?) They make way more money, have way better hours, and really don't have to work as hard. Ok then. I am now one of those annoying people that give advise without being asked. Just call me rude. See ya! But good luck. Being a nurse is pretty cool. I do like it.

M.M.M. said...

You never told me you were going back to school!! Wowsers! you are a brave woman and I know you can do it!

Ben and Maggie said...

Good luck Wonder Woman! You amaze me at all the things you do!