Voting Rating:

Friday, August 22, 2008

blackberries...yum

Last week, my friend April took me to a spot on Oak Creek to pick wild blackberries. It was a blast. The kids just played in the water while we picked. They also helped eat a lot of them! In just an hour, we got 2 ice cream buckets full. They were so good. We made cobbler that night, and jam the next day. The cobbler was so delicious. I am really gaining weight fast with this pregnancy. Probably because I eat dessert almost every day now that I am not sick anymore. I swear, during the first 3 months, I thought I would never like dessert again, and now I can't get enough of it. Anyway, we had a great time picking blackberries with April and her kids Ryker and Ivy. Here are some pics.


1 comment:

The Becker Bunch said...

Ooooooooooh, I'm SO jealous!! Seriously...blackberries are my FAVORITE!! I had no idea they grew in AZ!! Glad you had a good time...I loved the pictures...tell April HI for me. All your kiddos are adorable!!