Voting Rating:

Thursday, October 13, 2011

New sleeping arrangements

So in an effort to make more space for my things, I changed up my households' sleeping arrangements. I have always wanted a sewing room, a work-out room, a craft room, and an office, but those pesky children of mine always seem to be in the way. Now, we have a solution! They get the linen closet and anything they can fit in it, but nothing more. I know, I am a genius. You too can stuff your kids in the closet and double, or even triple your space! Maybe I'll even write a book about it.
(I just wanted to add a disclaimer. For those of you who don't really know me that well, I do not actually recommend locking your children in the closet...most of the time)

4 comments:

kai and steph said...

you are so funny! Miss you and those cute kiddos too.

Gates Family said...

I love it!! We would put our kids on the gorilla shelving unit. They think it is so fun!! :)

Ironygirl said...

That's a great idea! We used to do that in our linen closet as kids. It was the perfect bed- the blankets were already there anyway!

Kristi said...

That is so so cute! How Funny!! You are such a great Mommy!