Voting Rating:

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Silly boys

Gus and Max were complaining on a hot summer day that their heads hurt and they were tired, so they rolled out the yoga mats, and I put cool wet towels over their faces. I'm not sure I have ever seen them lay still and relax for that long except for when they are sleeping. Silly boys!

Cash always grabs this tupperware and puts it on his head in this fashion. He will seriously wear it like that for and hour. He thinks it is pretty cool!

We just got a super powerful blender, and our house has been enjoying a daily smoothie. With smoothies, comes smoothie mustaches...much messier than the milk kind.


For those of you who were worried that my boys sleep in the closet, I thought I would put those rumors to rest and show you their actual sleeping arrangement. We are living in my parents' house while they are on their mission in Nauvoo. They left all of their furniture for us to use, so my boys sleep in their guest bedroom in a king sized bed. It is like a big slumber party every night. On this night, my nephew was sleeping over, and of course, the more the merrier!

2 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Don't you love the crazy things our kiddos do. Some days it makes you pull your hair out, and other days it just makes you laugh and smile :-)

Kellianne said...

OK, my favorite is that all of the boys are still in their swimsuits! I don't think my kids would ever go to sleep if they were in the same bed...in Jenna's words "It's like impossible...we just like each other!"